2017年2月2日 星期四

電影致命核料(pu-239)中的詩 雋永且有物理趣味


一個受到職業傷害的核電場員工,在生命的最後階段,拚著不適的身體,為了給家庭與小孩再爭取些幸福,盡一個丈夫與父親的責任,做了最後的犧牲,值得一看,HBO自製電影真是很厲害。

電影結束時,我非常感動。





詩:


Light is a particle and a wave.
光是由粒子與波動所組成。

This is hard to understand how a thing can be two things at once,
這很難理解為何一個東西可以同時擁有兩種特性,

but a woman is also both a particle and a wave.
但妻子也像光一樣,她是粒子,也是波形。

She's a wave when you see her reach down to pull a shell from the sea, and you feel her beauty pass through you like electrical current.
她是一種波動,當你看見她彎腰撥弄海邊的貝殼時,她的美麗有如電流一般穿透了你的全身。

She's a particle when her hair brushes your face, and her hands push into yours.
她是一種粒子,當她的頭髮拂過你的臉,她張開雙手伸向你時,又有如粒子般真實。

And a child is also a particle and a wave.
而孩子也是由粒子與波形構成。

He is a wave the sound of his pain shoots through and twists you away from yourself.
他是一種波動,當他痛苦時的吶喊,震痛並扭轉了你自己。

And he is a particle when a doctor hands you a baby; a small mirror.
他是一種粒子,當醫生把小嬰兒交給你時,他就像是粒子構成的鏡子。

Women, children and light can be two things at once; a particle, a wave.
妻子、孩子、光,都同時有兩種特性,粒子與波動。

They ricochet off the hard surfaces and illuminate the corners. Without them it would be far darker.
他們穿透了堅硬的表面,照亮了每一吋角落。若失去了他們,這世界將會變得黯淡無光。

1 則留言:

  1. 非常罕見的一部深沉的發揚人性的好電影。穿插鋪墊了核子原料、官僚制度、時局的白描、危險的黑道大小匪徒之間的凶狠中竟然有溫情在暗淌、沉浮。
    全局的核心是父親拼了最後一口氣(不是想向制度抗議),去僅僅為自己小小的家庭=妻子與兒子拼上最後一口氣,搞一筆自已非常陌生的危險交易。果然,一如預期,交易失敗、犧牲了自己。但是,劇作家給人生的絕路,溫暖的留下了一個細縫出逃。//

    回覆刪除